1. Download and Registration When you download an application you are requested to register with us. For registration through Anuradhaauto services, you are required to provide your details, etc including personally identifiable information.
2. Address Book If you are not already a user of the Service when you first install an application on your device, you are invited to register with Anuradhaauto services and as part of this initial registration, you will be asked to allow us access to your address book. If you consent, we will have access to contact information in your address book on the devices you use for the Service (names, numbers, emails, and Facebook ID, but no notes or other personally identifiable information) and we will store it on our servers and use it to improve the Service and help you use the Service. If you do not want Anuradhaauto services to store this information, you may opt-out at any time through your account settings in the Anuradhaauto services mobile app, or in your device’s privacy settings, in which case we will delete that information from our servers. However, in this case, we may not be able to offer some of the features that require this information.
3. Location Information We may request access to your current location – provided by your mobile device using GPS or similar technologies – so that we can provide content that is more suitable to your location. You are free to accept or block access to your location information. You can switch off access to your location at any time through your account settings or your device settings menu.
4. Profile Information We collect and store certain profile information including your name, phone number, email address, picture, country of residence, and preferences.
5. Usage Information We may collect and store information about your usage of, and interaction with, the Service and Third Party transactions including calls, messages, posts, usage of the Service by geographies, device and connection information (such as MAC address), IP address, device capability, bandwidth.
6. Advertisements When we serve an advertisement to your device, we collect information about your interaction with this advertisement to help us evaluate the performance of the advertisement that we show, such as whether you clicked on it, or installed the advertised product. The third parties that serve these advertisements may also collect other information about your interaction with an advertisement. This collection and the subsequent use of this information by these third parties is subject to these third parties’ privacy policies over which Anuradhaauto services has no control.
7. Shared Text, Photos, Videos, and Other Communications The Service allows you to share text messages, photos, videos, and other communications with other users, and if you choose to share your text messages, photos, videos, and other communications, such items will be stored on our servers. Also, if you choose to share these items with other Service users, we may not be able to remove them from our servers or make them unavailable to anyone you have shared them with. Sending text messages, photos, videos, or other communications through the Service is your decision. By choosing to share that information, you should understand that you may no longer be able to control how that information is used and that it may become publicly available (depending in part on your actions or the actions of others with whom you have shared the information). Anuradhaauto services is not responsible for any use or misuse of the information you share with other users or service providers.
8. Device and Log Information If you use our Service, we collect information about your device and browser. This may include device information (the type of device, operating system version, unique device identifier, browser type, and version, mobile network information) or log information (IP address, MAC address, screen resolution, and referring domain).